New Office Protocols To Ensure Your Safety
Welcome Back! We are pleased to announce that we have reopened as of Monday June 8, 2020! We have instituted many safety procedures and protocols to keep both you and our team safe, we feel confident in beginning our return to regular hours. Our regular hours are Monday and Wednesday 8am until 6pm, Tuesday 8am until 2pm, and Thursdays 12pm until 8pm.
First, we hope that you and yours have remained healthy during these trying times.
We want you to feel confident in your decision to continue or begin your dental care with us. As you may be aware, we are striving to be your Complete Health Dental Practice. Now more than ever your well-being is a priority that should not be delayed.
In addition to the standard OSHA protocols that we have always had in place we have added:
- UVC disinfection lamps to the HVAC system
- Hepa/UVC filtration modules in every room to provide additional protections
- We are now using a new type of suction/isolation system that will reduce aerosols generated by 90% to protect our team and you.
- UV cell phone disinfection system
- We are providing our patients with fluid-resistant gowns during their appointment, so that they can leave the office confident that they are not inadvertently contaminating anything or anyone through aerosols clinging to their clothing.
- Lab jackets and/or gowns will be changed for each and every patient to reduce the risk of cross contamination, and they are receiving the hygienically clean healthcare certification by Unitex laundry service.
- Disinfection of the reception area, door handles, public surfaces and facilities many times throughout the day.
We have introduced Far UV Lamps into our operatories. This strategic initiative is aimed at ensuring patients that we are fully committed to keeping everyone as safe as possible during the COVID-19 Pandemic. These lamps, which are safe for human contact, kill all viruses and bacteria within 3 seconds. We were the first in New Jersey to implement this technology, and we will continue striving to provide an environment of the highest quality.
The protections that we have put in place have made us feel confident to continue working in the dental field. We hope that it will make you confident in continuing your dental care, and that we have done all that we know possible to protect you.
CareCredit & In-Office Financing Available
Providing the Best Dental Care Since 1984
Board Certified Prosthodontist
Focused on your Dental & Overall Health
Complimentary Initial Consultations*
Services Available in English, Spanish & Portuguese
*should you proceed with treatment