Choosing the Right Dental Implant Provider
Dental implants have quickly become the most popular tooth replacement option for patients with missing or damaged teeth. But, after reviewing the treatment and your candidacy, how do you find the right provider for your specific goals, and budget? Here at Smile Design Specialists, we believe that education helps patients better understand what they are looking for and how to find the right dental implant provider for their needs. Here is some important information about how to choose a perfect provider and what you should do before you decide to use their dental implant placement services.
Reasons You Should Choose Smile Design Specialists For Your Dental Implant Placement
- Dr. Ekstein has successfully completed the certification process with the American Board of Prosthodontics, and is now a Board Certified Prosthodontist. This is quite an accomplishment, considering there are only 14 Board Certified Prosthodontic Diplomates in the state of New Jersey.
- Thanks to this additional education and training, Dr. Ekstein is significantly more skilled than many dentists in diagnosing and planning of restorative procedures such as: replacement of broken, worn, or decayed teeth with crowns, veneers or inlays; placement of implant crowns and prostheses; replacement of missing teeth with bridges; fabricating removable dentures and the management of TMJ disorders and bruxism.
- Dr. Ekstein has several decades of dental service during which he has accumulated a wealth of experience and knowledge for his valued patients. Here are some additional reasons you should consider using the Smile Design Specialists for your dental implant placement.
- Dr. Ekstein uses only the most high-quality products, up-to-date equipment, and current techniques. This ensures that your smile transformation will be successful, as well as satisfying.
- Dr. Ekstein is committed to providing excellence in dentistry, and stands out as a leading dentist in North Arlington, NJ.
- Has over twenty years of experience to ensure that your dental implant placement is aesthetically pleasing, functional, and permanent.
- Dr. Ekstein’s extensive expertise enhances his ability to treat complex dental reconstruction cases successfully and permanently.
- We want you to be comfortable with every step of the process. This is why we provide you with a written estimate and explain all the details before you schedule your procedure. Additionally, patients are encouraged to ask as many questions as they need and there is no obligation to purchase any products or services.
- We have thousands of hours of dental implant surgery experience, as well as many hours of professional education and skills training. This means you can be sure that you are in qualified hands during every step of your treatment.
Questions You Should Ask Your Dental Implant Provider
We recommend that you ask the following types of questions to assist you in determining if your potential provider is the right one for you:
- How long have you been practicing and how many years have you been placing dental implants?
- Do you have any special training in dental implant placement?
- Are you certified in dental implant placement? Do you currently have any other licenses or certificates related to tooth cosmetic dentistry or tooth replacement?
- What products and equipment do you use? Are you using the latest technology available?
- What is your success rate for dental implant placement? Do you have any pictures of former patients you can share?
- Will parts of my procedure need to be completed by a different provider?
- Have you ever had any disciplinary action?
- Will I need any supplementary treatment before I can undergo dental implant placement?
- Will I get a written estimate after my consultation? Is the consultation complementary? Is there an obligation to purchase products or services after my initial consultation?
- Is there anything I can do to better prepare myself for dental implant surgery?
Choose Smile Design Specialists For All Your Dental Implant Needs
At Smile Design Specialists, we are proud to offer our North Arlington, NJ patients the exceptional services and great payment options for dental implants. With all of the wonderful benefits afforded by dental implants, patients can smile with increased confidence, improved health, and restored tooth function. Dr. Ekstein would love to help you transform your smile, so contact us today for your consultation.
CareCredit & In-Office Financing Available
Providing the Best Dental Care Since 1984
Board Certified Prosthodontist
Focused on your Dental & Overall Health
Complimentary Initial Consultations*
Services Available in English, Spanish & Portuguese
*should you proceed with treatment